Call For Artists
Pitt Meadows Residents
The Pitt Meadows Art Gallery is a beautiful venue to showcase and sell your artwork. We're inviting residents of Pitt Meadows to submit 2D or 3D works of art for the very first Pitt Meadows Proud exhibition which takes place May 30 to July 19, 2020. This exhibition will showcase a variety of mediums such as; visual arts, textiles, pottery, photography etc...This is a great opportunity for the community to see a piece of the amazing talent right here in our hometown.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, May 1, 2020, 11:59pm.
Artists and Artisans for our Holiday Exhibit
Each year the Pitt Meadows Art Gallery is filled with beautiful treasures for people shopping for the holiday season. We are looking for giftable artwork and unique one-of-a-kind handmade items made by local artists and artisans. The Holiday exhibit will be open from November 14 to January 17, 2021.
Please note: this is not a vendor market where vendors set-up a tent and table to sell their items. The Pitt Meadows Art Gallery will be responsible for merchandising and facilitating the sales.
Deadline for submissions is Thursday, October 1,11:59pm.
The Pitt Meadows Art Gallery accepts submissions on an ongoing basis for its six annual exhibitions and small dedicated Gallery Shop. PMAG is committed to supporting local and regional artists and artisans who would like to have their work featured in our beautiful gallery space.
We welcome submissions with the following criteria:
- All original visual art mediums including 2D and 3D
- All work must be exhibition ready; for 2D work it must be matted and framed , 3D work must have the appropriate supporting structures
- All work must have the appropriate hanging hardware; framed - wire, D-rings, screw eyes or sawtooth hangers. Canvas - D-rings or wires
- All work must be available for sale
- High quality, handmade items from local (BC) origin. No commercially produced items will be accepted
- Non-perishable items. No live plant material or perishable food products will be accepted
- Each item requires a proper label, tag or packaging with company name/artist name, content, product description, size and care instructions (if applicable)
Please note: This is not a vendor market (no tents or tables to set-up). This is a Gallery Shop where staff and volunteers are responsible for merchandising and facilitating the sales.
How to Submit an Application
Download and compete either the Gallery Exhibition or Gallery Shop application form and send via email or mail.
*Please note: Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Your completed application form with all supporting documents can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off or mailed to:
Pitt Meadows Family Recreation Centre | Attn: PMAG | 12027 Harris Road | Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 2B5
We thank you in advance for your interest. Submissions will be considered as they are received. An email will be sent to confirm we have received your application. Only those applications which are chosen will receive an acceptance letter. Please be advised that the City of Pitt Meadows and the Pitt Meadows Art Gallery reserves the right to reject any submission, and select artwork, based on criteria established by the City of Pitt Meadows and the Pitt Meadows Art Gallery.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.460.6754