Hosting a special event in the City of Pitt Meadows
Submitting an application provides the City with a summary of your event - whether it's a marathon, bike race, fundraiser or any type of event that you'd like to hold on City property - we can help with the safety and success of it.
Prior to an event permit being approved, Staff will review your application in detail to ensure it meets our special event requirements and follows City bylaws. Staff will check on the availability of facility or park bookings and help guide you with any other requirements that may be needed.
- Special event application
Depending on the type of event or requested location you may need to submit further information such as:
- Facility booking request - if you're planning to use a City of Pitt Meadows facility or park space
- Liquor Permit (click here for direct link)
- Fraser Health Temporary Food Premise Permit (click here for direct link)
- To enlist a food truck for your event please visit the 2022 pilot program information to see if your date and/or location is eligible. All requirements must be met for the pilot program to be eligible for your event.
- Metro Van approval - if your event will be on the Pitt River Regional Greenway (see map below)
- Highway / Street use permit (for all events taking place on roads, sidewalks or dikes)
Event organizers are encouraged to submit their applications at least two (2) months prior to event date.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to obtain any and all permits, licences and certificates that are required for the event and to provide copies of this documentation to the City of Pitt Meadows prior to the event. The Special event Coordinator will give you more details on any of these requirements once your application has been received.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pitt River Regional Greenway map
Please Note: All fields must be completed before this form can be submitted.