Community Service Awards Task Force Focus
The Community Service Awards Task Force is an advisory body to the City, responsible for the selection of the annual recipients of the Community Service Awards.
This Task Force reviews all nomination packages, considers applicants against the criteria for each award as established through the Community Service and Recognition Council Policy (C073), and takes part in the annual celebration where the winners are announced and presented their awards.
Meetings: Meetings of the Task Force will be closed to the public as the subject matter being considered pertains to personal information about identifiable individuals who are being considered for municipal awards, as per section 90.1(b) of the Community Charter.
- Carleen McDowell, Manager of Recreation and Culture, 604.465.2484
- Jodi Foss, Special Events and Volunteer Coordinator, 604.465.2476
- Tatiana McCaw, Committee Clerk ll, 604.460.6711
For more information regarding the Community Service Awards Task Force please see below:
- Terms of Reference
- Committee Training Manual
- City Commitee Council Policy C102
- City Community Service and Civic Recognition Policy C073
2020 Community Service Award nominations are now CLOSED. Click here to find out more.