The Parks, Recreation and Culture Advisory Committee
The Parks, Recreation and Culture Advisory Committee was formed in 2021 to provide feedback and recommendations to staff on emerging community needs related to parks, recreation, and culture which work towards enhancing cultural diversity, inclusion, arts and sport tourism in the community for future consideration by Council.
Meetings: The Parks, Recreation, and Culture Advisory Committee proposes to meet four times a year on the third Thursday of the month at 3:00 p.m. and do not have meetings scheduled in the months of July or August. For detailed information, please visit the City's Community Calendar page. All meeting dates are considered tentative until the agenda is posted below.
Date/Time: The next scheduled Parks, Recreation & Culture Advisory Committee is set for September 15, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
- Diane Chamberlain, Director of Parks, Recreation and Culture, 604.460.6718
- Carleen McDowell, Manager of Recreation and Culture, 604.465.2484
- Tatiana McCaw, Committee Clerk ll, 604.460.6711
For more information regarding the Parks, Recreation and Culture Advisory Committee please see below:
- Terms of Reference
- 2022 Committee Meeting Schedule
- Committee Training Manual
- City Committee Council Policy C102
|May 19||Agenda||Minutes (draft)|