The Pitt Meadows Day Advisory Committee
The Pitt Meadows Day Advisory Committee provides support to the City with the planning and execution of the annual Pitt Meadows Day event. This signature event provides an opportunity for residents to gather, connect and celebrate the vibrancy and diversity of our City.
Meetings: The Pitt Meadows Day Advisory Committee proposes to meeting monthly on an as needed basis and do not have meetings scheduled in July or August. For detailed information, please visit the City's Community Calendar page. All meeting dates are considered tentative until the agenda is posted below.
Date/Time: The next scheduled PMDAC meeting is September 21, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
- Diane Chamberlain, Director of Parks, Recreation and Culture, Staff Liaison, 604.460.6718
- Carleen McDowell, Manager of Recreation and Culture, 604.465.2484
- Jodi Foss, Special Events and Volunteer Coordinator, 604.465.2476
- Tatiana McCaw, Committee Clerk ll, 604.460.6711
For more information regarding the Pitt Meadows Day Advisory Committee please see below:
- Terms of Reference
- 2022 Committee Meeting Schedule
- Committee Training Manual
- City Committee Council Policy C102
|June 15||Agenda||Minutes (draft)|
|May 18||Agenda||Minutes (draft)|