Photo: Adam Breckels
New 2019-2022 Strategic Plan Under Development
Council has established new priorities as part of an overall update to the City’s Strategic Plan. The updated plan will focus on a number of priorities including: transportation, agriculture, health & safety, employee excellence and the environment. Details about the new strategic plan will be presented at an upcoming meeting in September. Stay tuned for more information!
Our Vision, Values, and Mission
Pitt Meadows is a vibrant small city in a natural setting - a sustainable community that balances growth with the protection of its natural environment.
Our Core Values
Council and Staff are committed to:
- providing high quality value-added customer service
- building supportive relationships based on integrity, mutual respect and teamwork
- providing effective stewardship by taking personal responsibility for the City's strength and well being
- creating a culture which values and supports diversity, risk-taking, continuous learning and improvement
- effective dynamic planning through shared decision-making and direct, open communication
- developing and sustaining a safe, secure and supportive work place
To maintain a liveable community that provides a wide range of opportunities for individual and corporate citizens to thrive in a sustainable manner.