Regulations around the size and siting of houses within the Agricultural Land Reserve (ALR) a can be found within the City of Pitt Meadows Zoning Bylaw No. 2505 and the Agricultural Land Reserve Use Regulation. Regulations around the removal of soil from, or the placement of fill on, agricultural land for a farm use or for a principal residence use are also outlined in the ALR Use Regulation.

In order to assist in the interpretation of the regulations, the Agricultural Land Commission (ALC) has provided the following information bulletins:

For further questions or clarification around what is permitted on farmland within the ALR, please contact the Planning Department, at 604-465-2428.

Was this page helpful?