The City is actively monitoring updates from local, provincial and federal health authorities and is committed to taking further action as directed by these agencies to protect the safety of residents. Updates will be posted on the City’s social media channels and pittmeadows.ca/covid19.
COVID-19 Update - April 8, 2022
Following the most recent announcement by the Provincial Health Officer, the following will apply:
• Indoor masking is no longer required at any facilities or during exercise.
• Proof of vaccination is no longer required at any facility, including recreation programs, fitness centre and gymnasium/sport use as of April 9, 2022.
For further details visit BC's COVID-19 webpage.
Know Before You Go: COVID-19 Protocols
Proof of Vaccination Requirement Ended
By order of the Provincial Health Officer, proof of vaccination is not longer required to access Recreation and Culture facilities and services as of April 9, 2022.
Mask are recommended but not required in public indoor spaces.
City Hall is open to the public with safety protocols in place. Please do not visit if you are sick, have travelled recently, or have been exposed to COVID-19. Use the BC Covid-19 Self-Assessment Tool if you need guidance.
Public Health Information
- Walk-in vaccine appointments are available for everyone 12+. Visit fraserhealth.ca/vaccine to find nearby locations.
- Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Community Services is helping seniors get immunized by booking appointments and providing transportation. If you or someone you know needs help with their COVID-19 vaccine appointment, call 604.467.6911.
- For the latest Provincial Restrictions: gov.bc.ca/covid19
- For health-related concerns and information regarding COVID-19 , please contact: