Address: 
13074 Harris Road
Category: 
Heritage Location, Municipal Registered

This building, constructed between 1908 -1909, was home to John Blaney, the first Reeve of Pitt Meadows after its incorporation in 1914. This house was built at a time when Pitt Meadows was developing rapidly as an agricultural town after the construction of the diking system allowed farming in the northern part of the District to flourish.

Was this page helpful?

Yesthumb_up Nothumb_down