Property taxes and the Provincial Home Owner grants are due by July 4. The Provincial Home Owner Grant application process has changed. Homeowners must now apply directly through the province. For more details, click here.
A late tax payment penalty of 5% per cent will be applied to outstanding amounts after July 4, 2022 and an additional 5% after August 1, 2022. There are several convenient ways to pay your taxes:
- In-person at City Hall - Customer Service is open to the public during regular business hours for property tax payments.
- Online banking – Add “City of Pitt Meadows” as a bill payee and your folio number (without the decimal) as your account number.
- In-person banking – Pay your property taxes at most chartered banks, credit unions and participating trust companies.
- Mail – Cheques can be mailed to City of Pitt Meadows 12007 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2B5.
- Secure City Hall drop box (located at the west side main entrance door to City Hall).
You may want to consider paying your taxes through the Tax Prepayment Plan. (See below.)