Pitt Meadows Day - June 3, 2023
to our community, partners, sponsors, donors & volunteers that made Pitt Meadows Day a success!
It was wonderful to see everyone on June 3 for Pitt Meadows Day - so many familiar and happy faces. A special thank you to our community, partners, sponsors, donors and volunteers. This fun-filled celebration is a beloved tradition and included all our favourite activities including a pancake breakfast, parade, artisan and exhibitor market, live entertainment, food trucks, child and youth activities, a BBQ, and the popular family-friendly beverage garden. What an amazing day, we are looking forward to seeing you next year!
View the facebook photo gallery from Pitt Meadows Day!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Onni, amazon, Tundra Plumbing, ATC Landscape, Augustine Soil & Mulch Ltd, B.A. Blacktop Ltd., Concord Excavating and Contracting Ltd, Cronus Masonry Contracting, Dr. Bee Honeyland Canada, Dr. Blaine Cairns, Driving Force, Epic Imaging, Foamers’ Folly Brewing Co., Hank’s Trucking & Bulldozing, Hollandia Greenhouses, Hopcott Premium Meats, ISL Engineering and Land Services Ltd, Jacob Bros. Construction Inc, Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Ltd, Pitt Meadows, KMBR Architects Planners Inc, Lidstone & Company Law Corp., Maple Leaf Disposal, Maple Ridge Chrysler, Meadow Berry Farms, Meadow Ridge Rotary Club, Motion Picture Community Initiative, Palmieri Bros. Paving Ltd., Real Canadian Superstore, Ridge Meadows Minor Baseball Association, Sandpiper Contracting LLP, Save-On-Foods, Pitt Meadows Simas Landscaping Ltd, SpeedPro Signs (Maple Ridge), Stardom Child Care, Subway Pitt Meadows, Teamsters Local 155, The Rock Wall, Tri-City Warehousing Ltd, Universal Group, Vancouver Fraser Port Authority.
The winners were announced at the opening ceremony at Pitt Meadows Day, and winner ribbons can be collected at the Pitt Meadows Family Recreation Centre. Congratulations to parade winners in the following categories:
- Commercial: Sun Hang Do Martial Arts - 1st place, Amsterdam Garden Centre - 2nd place, Canadian Armed Forces - 3rd place
- Mascot/Comic: Vancouver Giants - 1st place
- Antique Vehicle: Mike Maltais - 1st place, Buggati/Jagdip Singh - tie for 2nd place, Meadow Ridge Berry Farms - tie for 2nd place
- Community: Silver Diamond Country Dancers - 1st place, Gizeh BC Shriners - 2nd place, Ridge Meadows Seniors Society - 3rd place
- Marching Unit/Band: Maple Ridge Concert Band - 1st place, New Westminster Pipe Band - 2nd place, 583 Coronation Squadron Air Cadets with Flag Party - 3rd place
- School: CentreStage Dance - 1st place, Stardom Childcare - 2nd place, MillionMind Academy - 3rd place
- Equestrian/Animal: Pitt River 4-H Club - 1st place
Need More Information?
Please email email@example.com for information.