Updated August 9, 2023 – Please be advised that Metro Vancouver is activating Stage 2 water restrictions in the region effective August 4 to preserve our water supply during an unseasonably warm, dry summer.
Under Stage 2:
- All lawn watering is prohibited
- Trees, shrubs, and flowers can be watered by hand or using soaker hoses or drip irrigation at any time, or by using a sprinkler between 5:00 and 9:00 am any day
- Vegetable gardens can be watered at any time
- Aesthetic water features, such as fountains, cannot be filled or topped up
- Washing impermeable surfaces like driveways and sidewalks is prohibited except in limited circumstances
To report an infraction of watering restrictions, please fill out the form on pittmeadows.ca/reportaproblem, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 604-465-2428, Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm. Failure to comply with watering regulations may result in fines being issued.