COVID-19 Membership Update - Know Before You Go! (updated Aug. 17, 2020)
Included in Membership & Facility Use at This Phase:
- Fitness Centre Access - health screening required each visit, 60 minute enforced maximum visit during new hours:
- Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm
- Saturday 8am - 4pm
- Sunday 9am - Noon
- Water bottle fill stations (no water fountain access)
- Washrooms for program participants only (no shower, change area or locker access - come dressed and prepared to workout). No outside public access.
- Sanitization kits for equipment
- Hand sanitizer
Not Included in Membership & Facility Use at This Phase:
- No drop-in group fitness, all classes will be registered (not included in membership) at this time and start Sept. 28
- No drop-in gymnasium programs, select sport programs will be registered (not included in membership) at this time, and start Oct. 13.
- No water fountain, bottle fill station only
- No showers or locker access, come prepared to work out.
- No cubby, locker, or wallet locker access. Leave all valuables at home or keep on your person
- No lobby access, this is area is closed to gathering at this phase.
What is happening with my existing membership?
At the present time, memberships are valid for use of the Fitness Centre only (drop-in basis – no pre-registration required for time slots, limited occupancy of 30 people, access is granted on occupancy availability - you may be required to wait if centre is at capacity, COVID-19 protocols, health screening questions & cleaning procedures, maximum 60 minute enforceable time limit, no showers, no change rooms, no water fountain).
All membership passes remain on hold since March 16, the last day of operation before the facility closure due COVID-19 on March 17, 2020.
Current options for your existing membership:
- Reactivate your pass for use of the Fitness Centre only (Phone PMFRC 604.465.2470, or email firstname.lastname@example.org) starting August 31 to request reactivation. Staff will reactivate the pass and email members the required Informed Consent Form. This must be completed and returned to Recreation staff on or before the first visit.
- Leave your pass on hold, and reactivate when you feel comfortable returning (no action required by customer).
- Withdraw the membership and have a credit placed on their Parks, Recreation and Culture account. The credit can be used towards future purchase of programs or services (Phone PMFRC 604.465.2470 or email email@example.com) starting August 31 to request the pass be withdrawn and member account credited.
- Request a refund (refunds are processed by cheque only and will be mailed). Customers wishing to be refunded should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the refund. Include your current mailing address in the email to expedite processing. Refund requests may take longer than normal to process.
How do I purchase a new membership?
Customers can purchase either multi-visit passes (10x or 20x) or time-durated memberships (1, 3, 6 months) for Fitness Centre use only. For customer convenience, passes can be pre-purchased by calling PMFRC and having staff create their account and sell the membership over the phone with credit card payment. The new member will receive an email with the Informed Consent Form for completion. Upon arrival to the centre, check in with the facility greeters to have a photo card printed at the front counter when they arrive.
Alternatively, new members may visit our customer service front counter at the time of their first visit and fill out the Informed Consent form when processing the purchase of the membership. Payment can be paid by cash, credit or debit. Touchless payment options are preferred.
Drop-In Rates & Memberships (Tax Not Included)
|TEEN - 13Y-18Y|
SENIOR - 60Y+
|ADULT||SUPER SENIOR 85Y+ (ID REQUIRED)||FAMILY**|
*Passes expire 2 years (24 months) from date of purchase
**A family is defined as a maximum of two (2) adults and/or their own children/grandchildren under the age of 19
Individuals who are 85Y+ receive free admissions and passes! Proof of age required for discounts.
Fee Subsidy is available for those who qualify, for details please view the Program and Fee Subsidization Policy.