You never have to go far to play tennis or pickleball in Pitt Meadows. Recreational courts are free and available for public use. There is a total of 8 tennis courts and 6 pickelball courts that are located throughout the city.
Pitt Meadows Racquet Court Locations
- Mitchell Road Park, 19000 Mitchell Road (1 tennis)
- Pitt Meadows Athletic Park, 114 Avenue west of Bonson Road (2 tennis and 6 pickleball) overlaid on 2 tennis)
- Pitt Meadows Secondary School, 19438 116B Avenue (2 tennis)
- Somerset Park/Edith McDernott Elementary School, 12778 Bonson Road (1 tennis)
To view the parks on a map, please visit the Parks and Facilities page.
For up-to-date information about court resurfacing see our current projects on the Parks Projects page.
Pickleball and Tennis Lessons
Register for lessons.
Court Use Etiquette
Players are reminded that rules of good sportsmanship and proper etiquette must be followed at all times.
- Open Daily from Dawn to Dusk
- Courts are to be used for racquet sports only such as tennis and pickleball
- No skateboards, scooters, bicycles, skates, ball hockey or animals on the courts
- Limit play to 30 minutes or one set when others are waiting
- Two players are required to claim a court
- Players must avoid interference with adjoining courts
- Do not obstruct or walk through courts when in use
- Use of softer pickleball paddles preferred
- Non-marking athletic footwear only
- Do not place lawn chairs/benches on courts, only racquet sports equipment
- Please respect the neighbours and other park users
- Keep noise to a minimum, clean up after yourself and use the garbage bins provided
- No smoking, e-cigarettes, vaping, alcohol or glass containers permitted (Bylaw No. 2651,2014)
- No shovelling, plowing or de-icing the surfaces of any sports courts
To report damage or vandalism, call 604-465-2434. In Case of emergency, call 9-1-1.