You never have to go far to play tennis or pickleball in Pitt Meadows. Recreational courts are free and available for public use. There is a total of 8 tennis courts and 6 pickelball courts that are located throughout the city.
Pitt Meadows Racquet Court Locations
- Mitchell Road Park, 19000 Mitchell Road (1 tennis)
- Pitt Meadows Athletic Park, 114 Avenue west of Bonson Road (4 tennis and 6 pickleball: 2 dedicated tennis & 6 pickleball overlaid on 2 Tennis)
- Pitt Meadows Secondary School, 19438 116B Avenue (2 tennis)
- Somerset Park/Edith McDernott Elementary School, 12778 Bonson Road (1 tennis)
To view the parks on a map, please visit the Parks and Facilities page.
To access portable pickleball nets on site in storage bin for use at Pitt Meadows Athletic Park, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an access code.
Court Use Etiquette
Players reminded that rules of good sportsmanship and proper etiquette must be followed at all times.
- Open Daily from Dawn to Dusk
- Courts are to be used for racquet sports only such as tennis and pickleball.
- No skateboards, scooters, bicycles, skates, ball hockey or animals on the courts.
- Limit play to 30 minutes or one set when others are waiting.
- Two players are required to claim a court
- Players must avoid interference with adjoining courts
- Do not obstruct or walk through courts when in use
- Use of softer pickleball paddles preferred
- Non-marking athletic footwear only.
- Please respect the neighbours and other park users
- Keep noise to a minimum, clean up after yourself and use the garbage bins provided
- No smoking, e-cigarettes, vaping, alcohol or glass containers permitted.(Bylaw No. 2651,2014)
To report damage or vandalism, call 604-465-2434. In Case of emergency, call 9-1-1.