You never have to go far to play tennis in Pitt Meadows. Recreational courts are free and available for public use. There is a total of four tennis courts offered that are located throughout the city.
Pitt Meadows Tennis Court Locations
- Mitchell Road Park (1), 19000 Mitchell Road
- Pitt Meadows Athletic Park (4), 114 Avenue west of Bonson Road
- Pitt Meadows Secondary School (2), 19438 116B Avenue
- Somerset Park/Edith McDernott Elementary School (1), 12778 Bonson Road
To view the parks on a map, please visit the Parks and Facilities page.
Court Use Etiquette
- Thirty-minute maximum play if players are waiting
- Two players are required to claim a court
- Players must avoid interference with adjoining courts
- Use clean footwear with rubber soles on the courts
- Courts are to be used for tennis only. No bikes, rollerblades, scooters, skateboards, ball hockey, animals, etc.