Recreation Birthday Parties
Birthday Parties at the Pitt Meadows Recreation Centre run on Sunday afternoons from 12:00pm-2:00pm and cost $125.00 for 15 active participants. Please see the information below to find the best fit for you and your guests!
Mini Gym Party (Ages 0-5Y)
The party is designed for younger children interested in active play. Our recreation leader will set up half the gymnasium with all of the mini gym equipment such as:
- Play balls
- Ride-on toys
- Hula hoops.
Multi-Sport Party (Ages 6-14Y)
Our recreation leader will play active sports with the group and run a variety of games such as:
- Ball hockey
- Group games.
How to Register
Register online at pittfitandfun.ca. Registering online will reserve your time slot. Staff will contact you within a week to confirm party type and number of guests in attendance.
Another way to confirm your time slot for a Recreation Birthday Party is to visit the Pitt Meadows Family Recreation Centre and see one of our staff at Guest Services, or to give us a call at 604.465.2470 between the hours of:
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Any additional changes must be done seven (7) days prior to the date of your party. If you cancel within the seven (7) day period, you are not eligible for a refund.
- Use of the Lounge - play pool, foosball, ping pong and listen to music. This is where children can have their cake, food, open gifts and relax.
- Gymnasium and kitchen area (including a standard fridge)
- The fee includes a facility host who will open the rooms for you, and during the active play components will facilitate the active play or sports. The host will set up the Lounge with tables, chairs and table clothes prior to the start of the party and will put them away once the party ends.
- Any items you bring in, including decorations, you are responsible for cleaning and removing.
Due to the volume of dietary restrictions, allergies and customizations we have left the planning of the food component up to you - the good news is that we have reduced the fee to not impact your party budget!
Our ratio of 1 leader to 15 children means that we will have to schedule more staff at an additional flat rate charge of $45 for groups of 16-30 in addition to the base fee.
No, the staff to child ratio is set to 1:15. For safety reasons, if the party organizers arrive with more children they will not be able to attend the party.
If the child is actively participating in the activities they are included in the ratio.
No. Alcohol is not permitted under and circumstances.
No, as these are deemed to be a fire hazard. Standard size birthday candles are permitted, but sparklers are not.