Corporate Services provides a range of services that requires close collaboration with internal and external customers to support City initiatives and provide accessible, transparent and proactive communications to the community.
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (IT)
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Payroll & Benefits
- Produce strategic communications, marketing, media relations, digital communications and community engagement initiatives.
- Inform the public and staff about City policies, programs and services.
- Work internally with staff and externally with stakeholders to make information on City services, events or topics of public interest available and accessible via our website, social media, newsletters, news releases and other channels.
- Support City departments with their daily use of IT services.
- Provide new and enhanced, cost-effective technological solutions, which focus on improving processes and efficiency.
- Enhance and support the City’s online collection of digital services.
- Provide leadership for the planning, development and best use of current and future technologies.
- Process payroll and benefits for the City.
- Provide advice to managers and supervisors to support effective communications and cooperation with their staff.
Suppport organizational development, recruitment and retention, training and development, performance management, labour relations including administration of collective agreement and labour management and occupational health, safety and wellness for over 100 employees.
Stephanie leads and manages the City of Pitt Meadows' Human Resources, Information Technology, and Communications departments, ensuring they are all supporting the corporation's objectives as effectively as possible. She works to develop, implement, and execute objectives, policies, and procedures aligned with Council strategies for all three divisions.
Stephanie applies her past education and experience in IT and Business to Administrative Operations at BCIT to her role at the City of Pitt Meadows. While working with a community of people to develop large budgets and capital plans, space management and enrolment planning, she found her love for people and focused on a career in Human Resources. Continuing her quest for knowledge, she earned her MBA in 2010.
Stephanie joined the City of Pitt Meadows in 2016. She feels her role realizes her passion to broaden her experience, yet maintain her connection to public sector service, people and community.
“I felt like local government was an ideal next step for me. Having grown up in a small town, I really appreciated the sense of community that is inherent to a smaller city," she says.
Stephanie resides in Mission with her husband and two young children. She can often be found enjoying various community events, volunteering as Board Chair for Mission Daycare Society or hiking local trails with her trusty companion Gracie, her 5 year old Labrador Retriever.