Address: 
12417 193B Street 
Category: 
Heritage Location, Municipal Registered

Built in 1914 for William James Park and his family, the house was originally located on a much larger parcel that was split due to construction of Lougheed Highway in 1930. The house was moved by horses to its current location. It is wood-frame with a gabled roof and projecting front porch.

Was this page helpful?

Yesthumb_up Nothumb_down