Active Transportation Advisory Committee Focus
The Active Transportation Advisory Committee (ATAC) advises Council and City Staff on strategic priorities and policies relating to active transportation in Pitt Meadows using the Pedestrian and Cycling Master Plan as a guide.
Meetings: The Active Transportation Advisory Committee proposes to meeting every other month on an as needed basis and do not have meetings scheduled in July or August. For detailed information, please visit the City's Community Calendar page. All meeting dates are considered tentative until the agenda is posted below.
Date/Time: The next scheduled ATAC meeting is June 13, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
- Samantha Maki, Director of Engineering and Operations, Staff Liaison, 604.465.2413
- Alina Torres , Manager of Engineering and Facilities, 604.460.6750
- Ashley Seed, Engineering Technologist, 604.465.2480
- Tatiana McCaw, Committee Clerk ll , 604.460.6711
For more information regarding the Active Transporation Advisory Committee & cycling in Pitt Meadows please see below:
- Terms of Reference
- 2022 Committee Meeting Schedule
- Committee Training Manual
- City Commitee Council Policy C102
- Pedestrian and Cycling Master Plan
- Parks & Trails in Pitt Meadows
- Cycling Network - Demographic Profile - Bike Routes in Pitt Meadows
- Bike Loops in Pitt Meadows
- HUB Cycling - Learn 2 Ride Online
|April 11||Agenda||Minutes (draft)|