Active Transportation Advisory Committee Focus
The Active Transportation Advisory Committee advises Council and City Staff on strategic priorities and policies relating to active transportation in Pitt Meadows using the Pedestrian and Cycling Master Plan as a guide.
Meetings: The Active Transportation Advisory Committee proposes to meeting every other month on an as needed basis and do not have meetings scheduled in July or August. For detailed information, please visit the City's Community Calendar page. All meeting dates are considered tentative until the agenda is posted below.
During this time, the City of Pitt Meadows is not holding in person committee meetings due to COVID-19; all meetings will be livestreamed to allow for the public to view.
Date/Time: The next ATAC meeting is set for November 8, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
- Samantha Maki, Director of Engineering and Operations, Staff Liaision, 604.465.2413
- Tatiana McCaw, Committee Clerk ll , 604.460.6711
For more information regarding the Active Transporation Advisory Committee & cycling in Pitt Meadows please see below:
- Terms of Reference
- Pedestrian and Cycling Master Plan
- Parks & Trails in Pitt Meadows
- Cycling Network - Demographic Profile - Bike Routes in Pitt Meadows
- Bike Loops in Pitt Meadows
- HUB Cycling - Learn 2 Ride Online