Advisory Design Panel Focus
The Advisory Design Panel (ADP) provides advice and recommendations on development and design matters, taking into consideration the community's unique character and the City's Official Community Plan. The ADP considers and provides recommendations on other projects or applications as referred by Staff and/or Council and assists the City in the formulation of design policies and criteria including urban design guidelines, as required.
Meetings: The Advisory Design Panel proposes to meeting monthly on an as needed basis and do not have meetings scheduled in the month of August. For detailed information, please visit the City's Community Calendar page. All meeting dates are considered tentative until the agenda is posted below.
During this time, the City of Pitt Meadows is not holding in person committee meetings due to COVID-19; all meetings will be livestreamed to allow for the public to view.
Date/Time: The next scheduled ADP meeting is November 10, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
- Anne Berry, Director of Planning and Development, Staff Liaison, 604.465.2425
- Alex Wallace, Manager of Community Development, 604.460.6726
- Allison Dominelli, Development Services Technician, 604.465.2433
- Sarah Nickerson, Development Services Technician, 604.465.5454
- Tatiana McCaw, Committee Clerk ll, 604.460.6711
For more information regarding the Advisory Design Panel please see below:
|Novemver 18||Cancelled - No Applications|
|October 14||Cancelled - No Applications|
|September 9||Cancelled - No Applications|
Site Plans - GEBP - Phase 3