Agricultural Advisory Comittee
The Agricultural Advisory Committee (AAC) advises Council and Staff on matters related to agriculture in the community which may include comprehensive reviews of agriculture-related policies, plans and development proposals using the City of Pitt Meadows Official Community Plan as a guide.
Meetings: The Agriculture Advisory Committee proposes to meeting the 2nd Thursday of every month on an as needed basis and do not have meetings scheduled in July or August. For detailed information, please visit the City's Community Calendar page. All meeting dates are considered tentative until the agenda is posted below.
During this time, the City of Pitt Meadows is not holding in person committee meetings due to COVID-19; all meetings will be livestreamed to allow for the public to view.
Date/Time: The next scheduled AAC meeting is November 18, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
- Anne Berry, Director of Planning and Development, Staff Liaison, 604.465.2425
- Alex Wallace, Manager of Community Development, 604.460.6726
- Allison Dominelli, Development Services Technician, 604.465.2433
- Sarah Nickerson, Development Services Technician, 604.465.5454
- Tatiana McCaw, Committee Clerk ll, 604.460.6711
For more information regarding the Agricultural Advisory Committee please see below: