Updated July 31, 2023 – Please be advised that Metro Vancouver is activating Stage 2 water restrictions in the region effective August 4 to preserve our water supply during an unseasonably warm, dry summer.
Under Stage 2:
- All lawn watering is prohibited
- Trees, shrubs, and flowers can be watered by hand or using soaker hoses or drip irrigation at any time, or by using a sprinkler between 5:00 and 9:00 am any day
- Vegetable gardens can be watered at any time
- Aesthetic water features, such as fountains, cannot be filled or topped up
- Washing impermeable surfaces like driveways and sidewalks is prohibited except in limited circumstances