If you are looking to report a concern regarding COVID-19 and the Public Health Orders, please visit our COVID-19 webpage for information on who to contact:

How to Report a Public Health Order Concern

For all Public Works inquiries please call 604.465.5454 during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm). 

For public works emergencies outside of regular business hours, such as sewer back-ups, water main breaks, water on/off, road hazards or any other service disruption, please call 604.465.2465 and you'll be connected with Surrey Fire Dispatch who will notify our stand-by personnel.

Report a Problem should not be used to report bylaw infractions, emergencies, safety, or health hazards.

Bylaw Infractions and Complaints

Bylaw infractions include barking dogs, noise complaints, parking violations, etc.. should all be reported to our Bylaw department.  To report a bylaw infraction or complaint, contact the Bylaw Department at 604.465.2428, Monday through  Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm.  For after hour bylaw complaints, please dial 604.465.2428 and leave a detailed message.  A Bylaw Officer will contact you.


Emergencies relating to police, fire, or ambulance, please call 9-1-1.

Please be as specific as possible. Include any notable landmarks, and/or directional information (eg: On Harris, NW of Ford)
Request Type (please select one)
Please include details of your request.
One file only.
2 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, jpeg.

Was this page helpful?